Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Touch Rumored to follow in the Footsteps of Big Brother? iPhone 4


Last weekend, famous UK retailer John Lewis's "Christmas in July" retail show, the spokesperson Rob Hennessy spilled something that apple probably would not have wanted known by public. He pretty much enforced my theory of the touch following the iPhone 4.

Several UK tech blogs reported Hennessy saying that the ipod touch will be aimed towards kids and teens and will mimic the iPhone 4's features by including two 5 mega-pixel cameras, a flash, HD video recording, and a gyroscope. Hennessy also stated that the new device would include FaceTime, apples new video calling feature, used over Wi-Fi

I am not counting on this for sure though. I am almost positive that this will happen but I'm not going to be let down by apple again so I am keeping that bit of doubt in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment